28khz/500W Ultrasonic Plastic Welder Gun for PVC And Non - Wo
Ultrasonic spot welding technology
When the ultrasonic wave acts on the surface of thermoplastic, it will produce tens of thousands of high-frequency vibrations per second. The ultrasonic energy will be transferred to the welding area through the weldment, which will generate local high temperature. Due to the poor thermal conductivity of plastic, the heat gathered in the welding area, resulting in the rapid melting of the plastic surface, plus a certain amount of pressure, so that it is integrated.
The hand-held ultrasonic spot welding machine can be used for the welding, riveting, spot welding of film, cloth and thermoplastic products, as well as the inlaying and edge pressing process between metal parts and plastic parts
Advantages of hand-held ultrasonic spot welder / welding gun
1. High stability: the digital electric box automatically tracks the resonance frequency and adjusts the output frequency to match the handheld device. Once it is found, the fault stops working and alarms, most of the ultrasonic welding can be completed in 0.1-0.5 seconds.
2. Energy saving and environmental protection: the welding surface shall be free of damage, deformation, scratch and adhesive residue. A large number of clamps, fluxes and adhesives shall not be used to reduce the cost of labor.
3. Reliable quality: ultrasonic welding solidification molding, intermolecular recombination, forming a solid molecular chain, weld strength can be close to the strength of raw materials, good air tightness, water tight, airtight.
4. Simple operation: ultrasonic welding is very easy to realize automation. As long as welding parameters are set, welding can be carried out without preheating, cleaning and other processes.
5. Widely used: the hand-held ultrasonic spot welding machine can be used for the welding, riveting, spot welding of film, cloth and thermoplastic products, as well as the inlaying and edge pressing technology between metal parts and plastic parts.